Following the Prime Minister’s latest announcement on 4th January 2021, we wanted to update you on the measures The Nurture Landscapes Group continue to take to provide a safe and clean environment for our clients and our colleagues during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Nurture Landscapes Group provides a wide range of essential services to many key and essential business and organisations, emergency and health care departments and government buildings with our winter gritting and landscaping services.
At this point in the season our business and services are critical in keeping infrastructure, supply chain and emergency departments moving.
The safety and wellbeing of all our staff, their families and our clients through this ever evolving situation is a priority, and we are doing our utmost to ensure that we continue taking the necessary actions and precautions required to keep everyone safe.
We have created a safe working environment both for our teams on the ground and across all our offices. Numerous measures were put in place months ago which have proved the test of time, resulting in minimal people being absent from the business with symptoms or a positive case of Covid over the last 10 months.
As we work:
- We will continue to operate with a maximum of 2 operatives in a vehicle with adequate ventilation, and all operatives will wear a face covering whilst in transit.
- Managers will work closely with teams to create “working bubbles” which will be adhered to at all times whilst out on site and in operational depots, to avoid cross contamination between teams.
- Large operational depots will implement staggered start and finish times for all operational bubbles to avoid excess footfall in the depot.
We will keep our website up to date as information is made available.
Please continue to work with us in keeping yourselves and our teams stay safe.
Staff EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAMME
For any staff needing support, whether it is emotional or practical, we offer an Employee Assistance Programme through LifeWorks, which is a free, confidential and secure service available to all employees online via the BusyBees benefits platform either by:
- Calling LifeWorks on : 0800 169 1920
- Or Visiting : https://home.bbblogin.com/home (if you do not have a login, please contact HR on freephone 0800 7555265 who will be able to help set this up)
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-outbreak-faqs-what-you-can-and-cant-do
- GOVT:Working Safely during Coronavirus
- GOVT: Working safely during COVID-19 in construction and other outdoor work
- GOVT:Working safely during COVID-19 in or from a vehicle
- GOVT:Working safely during COVID-19 in offices and contact centres
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-coronavirus-covid-19
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-safer-public-places-urban-centres-and-green-spaces
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
- GOVT: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance
- NHS : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Specialist information for vulnerable people