Workshop Fitter – Bluewater, Kent
Job Code: AI-WF-K
We have a great opportunity for a Workshop Fitter to join our Workshop Team based at our Machinery Workshop in Bluewater, Kent.
The role will include being responsible for repair and maintenance of a wide range of horticultural plant and machinery. Maintenance activities will include PDIs, safety inspections, servicing and general damage repairs.
Skills and experiences:
- Need to have previous experience of servicing and repairing horticultural plant and equipment
- Be an enthusiastic and reliable team player with good customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- Relevant NVQ or City and Guilds qualifications will be a distinct advantage.
- A full UK driving licence with towing is an essential requirement.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Company Van
- Salary - £24k - £27k/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered