Administrator - Windlesham
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join our friendly administrative team of 6 at our Head Office in Windlesham.
The ideal candidate must have a good telephone manner with a keen eye for detail as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break.
To support the Operations Administration Manager in undertaking tasks which ensure the smooth and efficient running of the operations team. To work closely with a designated group of operational managers providing them with a full administrative service to support them in the delivery of their role. Working as part of an administrative team, the role also requires effective and cooperative working with your colleagues.
Skills and experiences:
- Have excellent administration and problem-solving skills
- Be efficient and organised
- GCSE at grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be motivated and work well as part of a team
- Knowledge of E Logbooks preferable but not essential
- Own transport essential due to location of nearest station
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (£25k/annum)
- 20 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Applications without a CV will not be considered