Site Supervisor - University of London
Job Code: SC-SS-UoL
We have a great opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team in ensuring that University of London is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with good horticulture practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of everyone on site.
To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the regional manager / line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies. The prime focus of this role is the organisation and allocation of people and machinery.
Skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of people supervision or management
- Practical use of ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, strimmer’s, scarifiers, tractor driving
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- A demonstrable ability to establish and sustain good working relationship within a team environment or the ability and initiative to work alone
- Aptitude to communicate effectively with colleagues and members of the public
- Full Clean UK driving license & with legal and practical ability to use a trailer
- Tractor Driving and Operations & Towed and PTO implement use certificate preferred
- Tractor Driving and Arm Mounted Cutting Equipment preferred
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – 27k – 28k/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered