Seasonal Gardener/Grounds Maintenance Operative – Wigan, Manchester
Job Code: ST-G-WM
We are looking to appoint a Seasonal Gardener to work with our teams operating from Wigan, Manchester. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferable, but not required
- Driving Licence is essential
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Salary: £8.72 - £8.80/hour
- Regular training
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered