Seasonal Gardener – Windlesham, Surrey
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Seasonal Gardeners to assist with our Teams operating from our Head Office in Windlesham, Surrey. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector for the season ahead.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferable, but not required
- Valid UK driving licence is preferable
Applications without a CV will not be considered