Seasonal Gardener – Scotland
We are currently looking for various Seasonal Gardeners to work with our Mobile Teams operating Kilmarnock depot, West Calder Depot and Perth depot to cover all around Scotland. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Valid UK driving licence is desirable
Applications without a CV will not be considered