Seasonal Gardener - Perth
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Operative / Landscape Gardener to join our mobile grounds team at Perth, a city in central Scotland. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
Maintaining multiple sites in the Perth area as an integral part of the Landscape Team and operating required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment to our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Duties include grass and hedge cutting, shrub bed maintenance, weed control of hard surfaces and litter-picking.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Driving Licence preferred but not essential
Interviews will take place at our Perth Office PH1 3RN.
Applications without a CV will not be considered