Seasonal Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative – Rishton, Blackburn
Job Code: DW-G-R
We are looking to appoint a Seasonal Gardener/Grounds Maintenance Operative to work with our Teams operating around Rishton, Blackburn. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
General grounds maintenance duties, ride on machinery work, hedge pruning, spraying, strimming, weeding, litter picking.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Contract until October
- Minimum wage
- Regular training
- Start times vary from 6 am to 7:30 am depending on circuit and routes
Skills and experiences:
- Previous grounds maintenance experience with ride on mower use desirable
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Driving Licence is desirable
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered