Seasonal Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative – Lesmahagow, Scotland
Job Code: LA-G-L
We are currently recruiting Seasonal Gardeners / Grounds Maintenance Operatives to be based around Lesmahagow, Scotland.
This is a Seasonal position.
Maintaining multiple sites as an integral part of the Landscape Team and operating required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment to our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. Duties include grass and hedge cutting, shrub bed maintenance, weed control of hard surfaces and litter-picking.
In return we offer:
- Seasonal Position
- Competitive salary – (depending on experience)
- Regular training.
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Driving Licence is essential
- Trailer licence is preferred.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered