Sales Support Administrator – Windlesham
We are looking to employ a Full Time Gritting Sales Support Administrator to work in our team based at our Head Office in Windlesham, Surrey. Our Winter Gritting division is a rapidly expanding area of the business and is a key part of the success at Nurture. We deliver gritting and snow clearance services to commercial premises across the whole of the UK.
We expect this new role will be an extremely rewarding and sometimes intense at times so you must be able to adapt to your varying priorities throughout the year.
You will be working with our Gritting Sales & Invoicing teams to ensure their commercial activity is fully supported and enhanced and that best practice, processes and procedures are always followed.
Whilst experience in this field will help your application if you have strong sales and admin support skills or other similar experiences, we would be delighted to hear from you. This new role is based at Windlesham and reports to our National Gritting Sales Manager.
Due to the seasonal nature of our gritting business your role and requirements will change throughout the course of a year. You will move from a more sales orientated role in the summer months to an invoicing/PO role during the Winter Season whilst still maintaining a support role for the Sales team.
We will be looking for you to support our Gritting Sales team, taking responsibility for providing administrative support to the Field Sales Managers and the Finance Team.
- Provide sales support – primarily but not restricted to:
- Creation of gritting plans.
- Completion of general & tender documentation and PQQ submissions.
- Client admin requests.
- Management of site details within the CRM.
- Prepare monthly gritting invoices and reports (mainly during Winter Season)
- Show meticulous attention to detail to ensure accurate work.
- Have excellent communication and IT skills (written and verbal) whilst being proficient in Excel and Word and capable of showing a high degree of accuracy in your work.
- Assistance to the Operations Team during severe weather (snow).
Skills and experiences:
- Have excellent administration and problem-solving skills
- Be efficient and organised
- GCSE at grade C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be motivated and work well as part of a team
- Own transport essential due to location of nearest station
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary – up to £24k/annum
- 20 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Applications without a CV will not be considered