Regional Manager – South East
Job Code: DL-RM-SE
We are looking for a Regional Manager to be based around South East managing the successful delivery of the Region’s portfolio of mobile and static sites. We are looking for someone with rounded industry experience, who is enthusiastic and has a willingness to learn.
As a Regional Manager you will manage the successful delivery of the Region’s mobile and static teams. Responsible for ensuring consistency of performance and people development within your team. The Regional Manager will effectively and cooperatively work as part of your regional team to manage and develop a portfolio of client contracts, fulfilling the client’s requirements and within agreed financial parameters.
Relevant Qualification and Training
(Ideally one or more of the qualifications listed below, dependent upon site or contract)
- BSc in Horticulture
- ILAM – Final Diploma
- HND Amenity Horticulture
- HND Contract Management.
- I.O.G. Diploma in Turf Culture
- Diploma in Management Studies.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 year’s experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience of management of managers
- Excellent practical experience of Health and Safety and Employment Law
- Experience of full multi P & L Management
- Experience of multi site management
- Minimum of 6 years experience working within a negotiating environment either with unions, employee representatives, or high volume employee involvement
- Holds valid driving licence
- Excellent computer skills.
In return we offer:
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000/annum (Depending on experience)
- Company Car
- Company Laptop + Phone
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Employment Assistance Programme.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered