Plant Displays Operative – Windlesham, Surrey
Job Code: PC-PDO-W
Our Plant Displays Team is seeking a passionate person to join them to build and maintain plant displays for prestigious commercial premises across the South of England.
Within this role you will be required to visit, maintain and install interior and exterior living plants.
Main Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Watering, trimming, cleaning and identifying/treating for pests
- Installing and maintaining irrigation systems
- Re-potting plants and installing on site
- Liaising with clients and their staff
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Seasonal Installations of plant displays
- Creating bespoke Christmas displays.
Skills and experiences:
- Prior experience in planting or horticulture is preferred but not essential as we will provide training
- Good communication skills
- Be self-motivated to work unsupervised and within a team
- Full and valid driving license
- Confidence with working at height.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive rate - £10.20 - £13/hour (depending on experience)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to our BRAVO Benefits Hub
- Training with exciting opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking forward to hearing from you, so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered