Payroll Supervisor – Rishton, Blackburn
Job Code: RB-PS-R
Due to continued growth, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Payroll Supervisor to join our friendly and dedicated team within the Payroll Department. The role is based at Rishton office in Blackburn.
As a Payroll Supervisor, you will need a high knowledge of payroll, have strong organisational skills, attention to detail, good time management ability, strong work ethic and excellent communications skills. Due to the nature of the role, you must also be able to demonstrate that you are able to adhere to the strictest security and confidential arrangements and always ensure the integrity of employee and company data and systems. Have experience in supervising staff, organising & distribution of work.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential
- Previous experience of working alongside various sections of Finance
- Previous experience of managing an in-house payroll
- Experience in a past supervisory position
- Experience with MS Excel, including familiarity with pivot tables, lookups, etc
- Experience with financial systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Flexible, enthusiastic and can do attitude.
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Onsite parking
- Permanent position.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered