Mobile Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader – Luton out of Capability Green Business Park
Job Code: PJ-TL-L
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader to manage various sites around Luton out of Capability Green Business Park.
As the Mobile Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader, you will lead, support and motivate the existing team. You will require to work closely with clients and with a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. The post holder will have a wide range of practical skills as well as a good knowledge of health and safety.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary – (£9.00 – 10.50/hour)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) is desirable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance is required
- Team Leader experience is essential
- Driving Licence is essential.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply Now’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered