Landscape Gardener – Virginia Park, Virginia Water
Job Code: JB-G-VW
We are looking to immediately employ a Landscape Gardener to become part of an existing team to maintain high end 5 star residential communal grounds of Virginia Park set in Virginia Water, Surrey.
As a Landscape Gardener, you will be responsible to maintain the Park grounds as an integral part of the Landscape Team, operate required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to a monthly schedule of horticultural tasks. demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- RHS Level 2 Horticulture or equivalent
- Some experience of Grounds Maintenance in similar sites
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 is required
- Grounds Maintenance high specification knowledge
- Ride on mower certificate
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks.
In return we offer:
- Permanent position
- 28 days holiday
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Salary: £8.72 – 10.00/hour (depending on experience)
Applications without a CV will not be considered