Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative – Ditton Park, Slough
We have an amazing opportunity for a Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative to help maintaining the grounds of Ditton Park which lies to the south-east of Slough in the hamlet of Ditton. The estate covers about 80 hectares and is designed in the English Landscape style. A key feature is its centuries-old moat which extends to most of the adjoining lawns and garden. Park areas extend to the north and west of the moat.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
As Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will work as part of a static team on a large prestige estate carrying out grounds maintenance duties. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £18,000 - £19,000/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience preferably working on Business Park or prestige static sites
- Ride on mower experience is preferred
- Driving licence preferred
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered