Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative – Chiswick Park, London
Job Code: NM-GM-CP
We have an amazing opportunity for a Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative to help maintaining the grounds of Chiswick Park, London.
As Landscape Gardener / Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will work as part of a static team on a large prestige estate carrying out grounds maintenance duties. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £9.50 - £10.85/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Minimum 2 years’ industry experience
- Driving licence is essential.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered