Landscape Gardener – Farnborough Business Park
Job Code: JB-G-FBP
We are looking to immediately employ a Landscape Gardener to become part of an existing award-winning team to maintain the grounds of the prestigious Farnborough Business Park, set in mature landscaped grounds.
As a Landscape Gardener, you will be responsible to maintain the Business Park grounds as an integral part of the Landscape Team, operate required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Required Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will possess some or all the following skills:
- Some experience of Grounds Maintenance in similar sites
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Grounds Maintenance machinery experience
- Ride on mower experience
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
In return we offer:
- Permanent position
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Salary: £8.45 – 9.75/hour
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered