Landscape Gardener – Bristol
Job Code: TL-G-B
We have a great opportunity for a Landscape Gardener to help maintaining the grounds of Bristol Docks and Aztec West. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
As a Landscape Gardener, you will be maintaining the site as an integral part of the Landscape Team and operating required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment to our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticulture together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. Duties include grass and hedge cutting, fence line clearance, shrub bed maintenance, weed control of hard surfaces and litter-picking. The position will entail working in a challenging environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 required.
- NPTC PA2- Vehicle Mounted or Trailed Applicator preferred but not essential
- Experience in Landscape maintenance preferred
- Experience in tractor driving preferred, but not essential
- Full clean driving license necessary,
- Trailer entitlement preferred.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary - £17.5k – 19k/annum depending on experience
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered