Landscape Foreman – Newton Longville, Milton Keynes
Job Code: CB-F-MK
Due to expansion of sites, we are currently recruiting a Landscape Foreman to work with our Teams operating around Milton Keynes.
As a Landscape Foreman you must be able to supervise and work as part of a team with the aim of ensuring productive working relationships within the team, with other employees, managers, clients, the public and end users.
To liaise with your client in a professional manner handling issues and requests efficiently and in accordance with Nurture Landscapes procedures.
We are looking for someone who can bring some or all of the following skills:
We are looking for reliable, energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a determined, flexible and “can-do” attitude to complement our existing teams. You should have a good eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- Practical use of ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, strimmer’s
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Valid Driving Licence preferably with legal and practical ability to use a trailer
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment and team atmosphere
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Permanent Position
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Salary: £20,250 - £24,500/annum
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered