Interior Plants Maintenance Technician (Horticultural) – Central London
Job Code: TM-PT-CL
We are currently looking for an Interior Plants Maintenance Technician (Horticultural) to build and maintain plant displays for prestigious commercial premises in Central London and surrounding areas.
This role requires you to start at 5:30am.
Within this role you will be required to visit various prestigious commercial premises to maintain and install interior and exterior living plants.
Main Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Watering, trimming, cleaning and identifying/treating for pests
- Re-potting plants and installing on site
- Liaising with clients and their staff
- Completing relevant paperwork.
Skills and experiences:
- Prior experience in planting or horticulture is preferred but not essential as we will provide training, but a passion for plants is definitely necessary
- Good communication skills
- Be self-motivated to work unsupervised and to work in a team
- Full and valid driving license
In return we offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary (£18.5k - £23k/annum pro rata)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Regular Opportunities
We are looking to hearing from you so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered