Interior Plants Assistant Contracts Manager (Horticultural) – London
Job Code: TM-ACM-L
We are looking to immediately employ an Interior Plants Assistant Contracts Manager (Horticultural) to manage several teams who look after some of the most prestigious sites around London.
To support and assist the Contracts Manager in the effective management and develop of a portfolio of client contracts to fulfil the client’s requirements and within agreed financial parameters.
The Assistant Contracts Manager is required to develop the business and their team whilst ensuring a fair and consistent approach has been applied in line with good management practice with the support of your contract manager.
Skills and experiences:
- Previous interiors maintenance experience is essential
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience of people supervision or management
- Good communication skills
- Ability to implement Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices to enable smooth running of works on site
- Good IT skills
- Be self-motivated to work unsupervised and to work in a team
- Must have a full and valid driving license.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary – (£30k - £35k/annum)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Annual Pay review
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered