Installations Plants Technician – Upminster
Job Code: AH-IPT-U
We are currently looking for an Installations Plants Technician to build and maintain plant displays for prestigious commercial premises covering Upminster and surrounding areas.
Within this role you will be required to visit various prestigious commercial premises to maintain and install interior and exterior living plants.
Main Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Watering, trimming, cleaning and identifying/treating for pests
- Re-potting plants and installing on site
- Liaising with clients and their staff
- Completing relevant paperwork.
Skills and experiences:
- Prior experience in planting or horticulture is preferred but not essential as we will provide training, but a passion for plants is definitely necessary
- Good communication skills
- Be self-motivated to work unsupervised and to work in a team
- Comfortable working at heights
- Full and valid driving license.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive rate - £10/hour
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Regular Opportunities.
We are looking to hearing from you so register your interest today.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered