Grounds Maintenance Team Leader – Kilmarnock
Job Code: LA-TL-K
We are looking to recruit an experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader to manage various sites around Kilmarnock.
As the Grounds Maintenance Team Leader, you will lead, support and motivate the existing team. You will require to work closely with clients and with a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. The post holder will have a wide range of practical skills as well as a good knowledge of health and safety.
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) is desirable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 essential
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance is required
- Driving Licence with trailer is essential.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Applications without a CV will not be considered