Grounds Maintenance Supervisor – Chesterford Research Park, Cambridge
Job Code: JB-S-CRP
We have an opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Supervisor to manage Chesterford Research Park, an advanced laboratory and office space set within 250 acres of idyllic parkland near Cambridge.
To effectively supervise your team daily, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £10.00-12.50/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
Skills and experiences:
- Educated to GCSE level
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- In the absence of a formal qualification at least five years Industry experience with a proven track record of managing a team
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Practical use of a range of mowers and tractors is an advantage
- Experience of supervising teams of staff essential
- Driving licence essential.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered