Grounds Maintenance Operative/Landscape Gardener – Chatteris, Cambridgeshire
Job Code: CB-G-CC
We are looking to appoint a Grounds Maintenance Operative/Landscape Gardener to work with our Teams operating around Chatteris, Cambridgeshire.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
To undertake the full range of grounds maintenance duties as instructed by your line manager as follows: Horticultural operations including formative pruning for a range of plants, annual seasonal bedding operations, pest & disease control, general grass cutting, watering of trees, shrubs and bedding plants, Hedge cutting, irrigation, strimming, edge reformation Litter picking operations. Weed control.
Skills and experiences:
- Minimum 1 year previous gardening experience
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Must have a valid Driving Licence essential
- B+E towing a trailer but not essential
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £8.75 - £9.00/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered