Grounds Maintenance Operative – St. Albans
Job Code: TC-GMO-SA
We are currently recruiting for Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join our teams operating from our St. Albans Depot. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector for the season ahead.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance preferred
- Holds valid driving licence.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary – £6.50 - £9.50/hour (Depending on experience)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered