Grounds Maintenance Operative – Milton Keynes
Job Code: PJ-GM-MK
We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to maintain multiple sites around Milton Keynes.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be maintaining multiple sites as an integral part of the Landscape Team and operating required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment to our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. Duties include grass and hedge cutting, sports line marking, shrub bed maintenance, weed control and litter-picking.
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent), but not required
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Health and Safety awareness
- 1 - 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferable, but not required as training will be given
- Driving Licence is preferable.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary - £9 – £9.70/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered