Grounds Maintenance Operative – London
Job Code: RH-GMO-L-DR
We are currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to maintain multiple sites around London.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible to maintain various sites around the London area as an integral part of our landscape team, you will operate required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on in all conditions’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultor environment for our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticulture together with some horticulture skills and experience.
Skills and experiences:
The successful candidate will possess some or all the following skills:
- Some experience of Grounds Maintenance in similar sites
- Grounds Maintenance machinery experience
- Ride on mower experience
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
- Driving Licence is required.
- NVQ or RHS Level 2 Horticulture (or equivalent), but not required
- Certificates in spraying NPTC PA1, PA6 & PA2 preferable, but not required
- Full DBS
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, with annual reviews
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Training and Development with exciting opportunities to further your career
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up-to-date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered