Grounds Maintenance Operative / Landscape Gardener – Ark Data Centre, Corsham, West Wiltshire
Job Code: RS-G-AKC
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Operative / Landscape Gardener to help maintaining the grounds of Ark Data Centre in Corsham, West Wiltshire.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
As the Grounds Maintenance Operative / Landscape Gardener, you will maintain the park grounds as an integral part of the Landscape Team, operate required tools and machinery. You will provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. This is a one man static site so the successful applicant would ideally have experience as a lone worker and have the ability to stay motivated and driven.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance experience is essential
- Driving Licence is essential
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £18,700 – £19,300/annum
- Regular training
- Working hours: 6.00am – 2.00pm
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered