Grounds Maintenance Operative / Foreman – Harefield
Job Code: BB-GMOF-H
We are looking to immediately employ a full time Grounds Maintenance Operative and a Foreman to form a team and to help in maintaining the grounds of various sites around Harefield and surrounding areas.
Operative - You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Foreman - To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
You will work within one of our mobile teams who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. You will be working ‘hands-on’ to provide our clients with a top class horticultural environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary – £19K – 24K/annum (subject to position applied for and experience)
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
Skills and experiences:
- Ability to work as part of a team or on their own
- Hold a full driving licence is essential
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 are essential
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Ability to implement Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices to enable smooth running of works on site
- Knowledge of heavy-duty gardening equipment.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered