Grounds Maintenance Operative – Cranfield University
Job Code: AC-GMO-CU
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative to maintain the grounds at Cranfield University. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the grounds maintenance sector.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary - £8.75 - £9.20/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered