Grounds Maintenance Operative – Chesterford Research Park, Cambridge
Job Code: JB-GM-CRP
We are looking to immediately employ a Grounds Maintenance Operative to become part of our team based at Chesterford Research Park, an advanced laboratory and office space set within 250 acres of idyllic parkland near Cambridge.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible to maintain the Park’s grounds as an integral part of the Landscape Team, operate required tools and machinery. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Required Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will possess some or all the following skills:
- Educated to GCSE level
- Qualifications in Horticulture desirable
- A keen eye for quality and attention for detail
- Proactive and reactive for set tasks and clients requirements
- Previous experience required
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable
- Tractor licence is preferable
- Ride on mower experience
- Full driving licence is essential.
In return we offer:
- Permanent position
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Salary: £8.91 – 10.50/hour.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered