Grounds Maintenance Operative - Bicester Village
Job Code: SR-GMO-BV
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to help in maintaining the grounds of the prestigious Bicester Village Area.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
To work as part of a team to ensure that the site is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with the contract and good horticulture practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors.
Skills and experiences:
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, preferred but not essential
- Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Valid driving licence is preferable
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary – £8.50 – 9.00/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section specifying the role you are interested in and attach an up to date CV.
Applications without a CV will not be considered