Grounds Maintenance Operative – Barking
Job Code: RH-GM-B
We have a great opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to maintain the grounds of a site in Barking.
As a Grounds Maintenance Operative, with the Foreman delivering a high standard of work across all the sites. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment to our clients. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment. Duties include grass and hedge cutting, sports line marking, shrub bed maintenance, weed control and litter-picking.
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent), but not required
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Health and Safety awareness
- 1 - 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferable, but not required as training will be given
- Driving Licence is essential.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary - £10.85/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered