Grounds Maintenance Foreman
Job Code: SC-GMF-UL-DR
We are looking to immediately employ a full time Grounds Maintenance Foreman to help in maintaining the grounds of the University of London.
To effectively supervise your team daily, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
You will work within a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. You will be working ‘hands-on’ to provide our clients with a top-class horticultural environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Driving Licence is essential.
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or RHS Level 2 Horticulture (or equivalent)
- Certificates in spraying NPTC PA1 & PA6 is essential
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
- Ability to implement Health & Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices to enable smooth running of works on site
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, with annual reviews
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Training and Development with exciting opportunities to further your career
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up-to-date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered