Grounds Maintenance Foreman – Uxbridge
Job Code: JB-F-U
We are looking to recruit an experienced Grounds Maintenance Foreman to manage various sites around Uxbridge.
As a Grounds Maintenance Foreman, you must be able to supervise and work as part of a team with the aim of ensuring productive working relationships within the team, with other employees, managers, clients, the public and end users. You will plan seasonal grounds maintenance activities and suggest improvements.
To liaise with your client in a professional manner handling issues and requests efficiently and in accordance with Nurture Landscapes procedures.
We are looking for someone who can bring some or all of the following skills:
We are looking for reliable, energetic and enthusiastic individuals with a determined, flexible and “can-do” attitude to complement our existing teams. You should have a good eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance
- Previous experience of bedding out, pruning and lawn edging
- Practical use of ride on mowers, hedge trimmers, strimmer’s
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- Leadership experience
- Valid Driving Licence preferably with legal and practical ability to use a trailer is required
In return we offer:
- Permanent position
- Company vehicle
- 20 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Salary: £9.50 – 12.00/hour
Applications without a CV will not be considered