Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader – Nursery Court, Windlesham
Job Code: TG-F-W
We are looking to immediately employ a full time Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader to help in maintaining the grounds of various sites operating from our Head Office in Windlesham. You will be working in one of our mobile teams.
To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must have some or all the following:
- Experience in commercial Grounds maintenance
- NVQ Level 2 or above highly advantageous
- NPTC PA1 & PA6a spraying certificates highly advantageous
- Experience in supervising others to achieve set work loads
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
- Hold a full driving licence
- Trailer licence is preferable
- Good communication skills.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary - £20,800 - £23,800/annum
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered