Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader – London
We are looking to recruit an experienced Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader to manage various sites around London.
As the Grounds Maintenance Foreman / Team Leader, you will lead, support and motivate the existing team. You will require to work closely with clients and with a team who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. The post holder will have a wide range of practical skills as well as a good knowledge of health and safety.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) is desirable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance is required
- Driving Licence is essential.
Applications without a CV will not be considered