Grounds Maintenance Foreman – Northants
Job Code: DK-F-N
We are looking to immediately employ a full time Grounds Maintenance Foreman to help in maintaining the grounds of various sites around Northants. You will be working in one of our mobile teams.
To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of the client and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
Required Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate must have some or all the following:
- An interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of grounds maintenance on similar sites
- NVQ Level 2 or above highly advantageous
- NPTC PA1 & PA6a spraying certificates is essential
- Some experience of grounds maintenance machinery
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
- Must hold a full driving licence.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary- £9.00 - £10.00/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered