Grounds Maintenance Foreman – Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Job Code: AW-GMF-M
We are looking to employ a full time Grounds Maintenance Foreman to help in maintaining the grounds across mobile sites within West Yorkshire. To be able to work on own initiative and take charge of operatives working within the team
To take charge and control of a mobile grounds maintenance team across various sites within West Yorkshire. You will be able to work on your own initiative and take charge of operatives working within your team.
Required Skills & Experience
- An interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of grounds maintenance on similar sites
- NVQ Level 2 or above highly advantageous
- NPTC PA1 & PA6a spraying certificates is preferred but not essential
- Experience of grounds maintenance machinery
- Experience in sports pitch line marking operations preferred but not essential
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
- Must hold a full driving licence
- Category C1E drivers licence preferred but not essential
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary- £10.00 - £10.25/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered