Grounds Maintenance Foreman – Leatherhead / Epsom
We are currently looking for a Grounds Maintenance Foreman to lead the Mobile team working at various sites around Leatherhead and Epsom.
The successful applicant will need to be dynamic, commercially aware, have excellent supervisory and communication skills and good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
To effectively supervise your team on a daily basis, ensuring that the requirements of our clients and the specification are fully met for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of the site, employees and visitors. Provide support to the line manager in relation to the team’s compliance of company procedures and policies.
You will work within one of our mobile teams who are at the forefront of delivering high quality landscape and grounds maintenance. You will be working ‘hands-on’ to provide our clients with a top class horticultural environment.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- An interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment
- Hold a full driving licence
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
Applications without a CV will not be considered