Grounds Maintenance Foreman – BRE, Watford
We have a position available for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Foreman to manage, motivate and work alongside our team based at BRE, a centre of building science based in Watford.
This is a ‘hands-on’ Grounds Maintenance Foreman role working primarily on the Office Park within the estate. You will plan works, always motivate and ensure the team produce high quality workmanship and present the grounds in the best order. You will always be liaising with the client in a professional manner.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Salary: £20,000 - £21,000/annum
- Van provided for travel to and from site
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities within the landscape on site
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- In the absence of a formal qualification at least 4 years Industry experience with at least one year of leading teams
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, but not required
- Practical use of ride on mowers essential
- Driving licence essential
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered