Grounds Maintenance Contracts Manager – Mirfield, West Yorkshire
Job Code: AW-CM-M
We are looking to appoint a Grounds Maintenance Contracts Manager to manage a number of mobile teams and static sites across the region from the main office situated in Mirfield, West Yorkshire.
To build proactive relationships with the rest of the management team and develop our regional grounds maintenance contracts within the West Yorkshire region - covering all our services from Grounds maintenance and Soft landscaping to Winter gritting and Arboriculture works.
Duties and Responsibilities
We will be expecting you to:
- Contribute proactively to the effective running of the Grounds Management Contracts across the region, making recommendations as necessary
- Provide the leadership required to meet our corporate objectives
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with our client and comply with meeting, reporting and other objectives as agreed
- Build and maintain a sound organisational structure, recruiting, training and motivating staff within the contract as required
- Proactively target additional business: tendering and pricing as necessary
- Ensure the maintenance of our Quality Standards to ensure the quality system is maintained to BS EN 9001 standard.
Required Skills & Experience
You will need experience of direct client liaison, management of large static and mobile teams (both directly employed and sub-contractors) and proactive estimating for new business.
We are looking for a strong communicator who has excellent client relationship skills together with the ability to lead by example.
Expected Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of five years management experience within landscape management
- Minimum three years practical work experience in landscape maintenance
- A good knowledge of static site contract management
- A solid and practical understanding of the importance of health & safety at work
- A good knowledge of horticulture and / landscape maintenance
- A relevant horticultural / landscaping qualification would help your application
- A full driving licence.
In return we offer:
- Permanent position
- 28 days holiday
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular Training
- Annual Pay review
- Career progression within National Company
- Company vehicle
- Bonus scheme.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered