Gardener– University of London WC1E
Job Code: SC-G-UL-DR
We are currently recruiting for a Gardener to maintain the site at the University of London.
You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top-class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
The successful candidate will possess some or all the following skills:
- Some experience of Grounds Maintenance in similar sites
- Grounds Maintenance machinery experience
- Ride on mower experience
- Ability to plan and organise own daily tasks
- Driving Licence is essential.
- NVQ or RHS Level 2 Horticulture (or equivalent), but not required
- Certificates in spraying NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, but not required
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, with annual reviews
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
- Employee contribution pension scheme
- A friendly customer focused team atmosphere
- Training and Development with exciting opportunities to further your career
- Uniform/ PPE provided
- Cycle to work scheme, and access to our Bravo benefits hub
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up-to-date CV.
Nurture Landscapes Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered