Gardener – Renfrew
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Gardener to help maintaining the grounds at Scotland’s largest fully enclosed industrial distribution and office park, Westway Business Park, Renfrew. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
Maintain the Business Park grounds, operate required tools and machinery. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Duties include grass and hedge cutting, shrub bed maintenance, weed control of hard surfaces and litter-picking. A utility vehicle is provided for use on site and you must be able to drive a Ride on Mower.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
Interviews will take place at our Kilmarnock Office KA3 6AG.
Applications without a CV will not be considered