Gardener – Kelso, Scotland
Job Code: LA-G-K
We are currently recruiting for Gardener to join our teams operating around Kelso, Scotland.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector for the season ahead.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, striving to produce the best quality grounds for the estate.
As a Gardener, you will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 prefer
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance essential
- Knowledge of heavy-duty gardening equipment
- Full UK driving licence is required
- Trailer licence is preferred.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary - Depending on experience
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered