Gardener – Hatfield
We have a great opportunity for a Gardener to ensure that the site is maintained to the highest possible standards in accordance with good horticulture practice for the enjoyment, recreation and safety of site employees and visitors. This position is to be based at Hatfield Business Park.
Undertake the full range of garden maintenance duties to enhance the general condition of the site including:
- Horticultural operations including formative pruning for a range of plants, annual seasonal bedding operations, pest & disease control, general grass cutting, watering of trees, shrubs and bedding plants
- Hedge cutting, irrigation, strimming, edge reformation.
- Litter picking operations.
- Weed control.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail.
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent)
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 &PA6 preferable, but not required
- 2 years’ Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance
Applications without a CV will not be considered