Gardener – Courtlands Estate, Richmond
Job Code: WH-G-CE
We have a great opportunity for a Gardener to help maintaining the grounds of Courtlands Estate based in Richmond.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career within the Landscaping sector.
Maintain the Park grounds as an integral part of the Landscape Team, operate required tools and machinery. There is an element of public facing in the role as the gardens are open to the public and applicants should have good communication skills and have a polite and professional manner when communicating with either the public or the client. You will be working ‘hands-on’ with a team of gardeners to provide a top class horticultural environment for their client. You must be able to demonstrate an interest in horticultural together with some horticultural skills and experience – ideally from within a similar environment.
Skills and experiences:
- Passionate about the environment with a keen eye for detail
- NVQ or Diploma Level 2 Horticulture / Landscaping (or equivalent) preferable
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 are essential
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Corporate and/or Local Authority Grounds Maintenance preferred
- Knowledge of heavy-duty gardening equipment
- Full UK driving licence is required.
In return we offer:
- Permanent Position
- Competitive salary – £10.55/hour
- Regular training
- Career progression within National Company
- Annual Pay review
- Recognition scheme.
To apply, please complete the ‘Apply on-line today’ section and attach an up to date CV.
Nurture Landscapes is an equal opportunities employer.
Applications without a CV will not be considered